Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball – Quick Rules (3M’s and Extra Ball)
Learn the quick rules to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball by Stern. Get an idea of the 3M’s (Modes, Multiballs, and Multipliers) as well as how to get extra balls.
- Shoot the left and right ramp in any order
- Shoot the lit Pizza Parlor scoop under the Turtle Van to start the mission
Each episode has its own set of lit shots to complete before hitting a turtle shot for a completion bonus.
Ninja Pizza Multiball
- Shoot the Pizza Parlor scoop 3 times to lock balls and start the multiball
When the multiball starts you will see a list of the pizza toppings that changes how the multiball plays.
Turtle Power Multiball
- Shoot the right ramp 3 times to lock balls
- Shoot the right ramp again to start the multiball
Every even (2nd, 4th, etc.) completion of the LAIR target lights the Playfield 2X target to start 30 seconds of a 2X playfield multiplier.
Light an extra balls to be collected in the Pizza Parlor scoop by:
- Starting 2 episodes
- Collect enough pizza slices
- Collect from a Pict-O-Pops award
Video and Detailed Rulesheet:
Stern Official Rulesheet: https://stern-wagtail-1.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/TMNT-Rulesheet.pdf