Led Zeppelin Pinball – Quick Rules (3M’s and Extra Ball)
Learn the quick rules to Led Zeppelin Pinball by Stern. Get an idea of the 3M’s (Modes, Multiballs, and Multipliers) as well as how to get extra balls.
- Shots are lit depending on the song selected
- Make lit shots to help earn Gold Records
- Enough Gold Records collected during a song complete the song
The song continuously plays during each ball. Shots available during the song depends on the section of the song that you are in (verse, solo, chorus, bridge, etc.).
- Shoot the right ramp to light tour modes
- Shoot the left scoop to start tours
- Completing objects allows you to lock balls for Tour Multiball
- Spell R-O-C-K at the standup targets to light locks
- Shoot the Zeppelin ramp to lock balls
- Lock 3 balls to start the multiball
Shoot all of the lit jackpots to light the super jackpot in the left scoop.
Electric Magic Multiball (Premium/LE Only)
- Knock down all of the LED and ZEP drop targets to raise the Electric Magic spinner
- Hit the Electric Magic spinner to charge
- Once fully charged the Rock Out light will turn green
- Hit the spinner again for it to lock the ball and start multiball
Completing target banks lights a band member symbol under the lock lights. Lighting all of the band members lights the Icarus shot to start the playfield multiplier. Making combos and ending them on the target banks determines your playfield X value.
Light an extra ball to be collected in the left scoop by:
- Complete 2 tour modes
- Complete 4 song modes
- Complete 5 Gold Records
Video and Detailed Rulesheet:
Stern Official Rulesheet: https://stern-wagtail-1.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/Led-Zeppelin-Rulesheet.pdf