Elton John Pinball is the newest creation from Jersey Jack Pinball! Below is an in-depth overview of the machine, and a dive into the features and rules – check it out!
Overview of Elton John
Platinum Edition- MSRP: $12,000
Collector’s Edition – MSRP: $15,000
Game Design: Steve Ritchie
Software Lead: Bill Grupp
Animations: Olaf Gremie
Art: Christopher Franchi, John Youssi, and Jean-Paul de Win
Voice Callouts: Elton John
- Custom Speech by Elton John
- 3 Supercharged flippers
- 16 Elton John Studio Master Tracks
- Rocket Man
- Tiny Dancer
- Bennie And The Jets
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- The Bitch is Back
- Crocodile Rock
- I’m Still Standing
- Pinball Wizard
- Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)
- Your Song
- Take Me To The Pilot
- Philadelphia Freedom
- Honky Cat
- Your Sister Can’t Twist (But She Can Rock ‘n Roll)
- Funeral For A Friend / Love Lies Bleeding
- Piano-Playing Interactive Elton John Sculpture
- Micro LED Piano Marquee
- Rocket Sculpture with LED Flames
- ‘Crocodile Rock’ Physical Lock Sculpture
- ‘Tiny Dancer’ Motorized Sculpture
- Grand Piano 3 Ball Lock with Diverter
- 3 ‘Bennie and the Jets’ Bumpers
- 2 Rapid Spinner Targets
- ‘Rocka Box’ 3-Bank Drop Targets
- ‘Rocket Man’ Drop Target
- E-Ticket Up-kicker
- ‘Rocket Man’ Ball Launcher and LED lit ramp
Platinum Edition Model:
- Platinum Metallic Armor
- Sparkle RadCals with Exclusive Art Package by Christopher Franchi
- Exclusive Platinum Edition Art Blades
- Dual Layer Acrylic LED Topper
Collector’s Edition Model:
- Limited to 1,000
- Laser-cut Action Button Plate
- Sparkle Bottom Arch
- Interactive Cabinet Light Show
- Mirrored Backglass
- Sparkle Playfield with Exclusive ‘Baseball’ Elton
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition Art Blades
- Sparkle RadCals with Exclusive CE Art Package by John Youssi & JP De Win
- Metallic Laser-Cut Armor
- ‘SUPERSTAR’ Topper w/ Dual 10″ LCD Screens & Interactive Laser Lightshow
Rules and Code
Songs: Choose your favorite Elton John song at the start of the game. Each song has its own 3 stage rules for collecting ‘Notes’.
Wardrobe: Collecting ‘Notes’ qualifies wardrobe items: Glasses, Shoes and Outfits. Collect all three to complete the song and start victory laps.
Rocka-Box: Complete the drop targets to collect Albums. Collecting Albums gives awards and starts feature modes.
Encore Modes: Unlock the Encore modes at the Rocka-Box. Play all five encore modes (Tiny Targets, Bennie and the Super Jets, Super Spinners, Piano-Matic, Backstage Frenzy) to qualify Champ Multiball.
Crocodile Rock Multiball: Lock balls in the crocodile to start.
Rocket Man Multiball: Collect Fuel via individual shots and additional completed tasks to qualify Rocket Man. Shoot the rocket to start.
Signature Stage: Collect all the stars to light the Piano Lock. Shoot the Piano Ramp to lock balls in the Piano. Lock three balls to start Signature Stage Multiball. There are four different Signature Stage Multiballs to play which can be selected from the action button prior to a lock.
Superstar! Jackpot: Earn super jackpots (multiple letters can be earned by looping the super jackpot) in Signature Stage Multiball to add Superstar! letters.
Milestones: Complete iconic game features to collect Milestones. Collecting four milestones qualifies the Final Tour wizard mode. Collecting more milestones increases the Final Tour points.
Misc: Collect as many 3 shot combos as you can make, complete Honky Cat Hurry Up’s to light kickback, Shoot side ramps to light extra ball.