Scooby-Doo is the newest creation from Spooky Pinball! Below is an in-depth overview of the machine, and a dive into the features and rules – check it out!
Game Design: Spooky Luke, Corwin “Bug” Emery
Software: Spooky DJ
Rules: Luke Peters
Art: Matt Frank, Jeff Zornow
Animations: Bill Rude, Brade Duke
Music: Matt “Count D” Montgomery
Voice Acting: Frank Welker, Matthew Lillard, Kate Micucci, Grey Griffin
Price and Production
Standard Edition: $7,769
Blood Sucker Edition: $8,769
Collector’s Edition: $9,769
Sales Open Friday Dec. 9th @ 10AM Central
Limited to 1,969 Total Units
- Widebody with Upper Playfield
- 5 Character Colored Habitrails: Brown – Scooby, Blue – Fred, Green – Shaggy, Orange – Velma, Purple – Daphne
- Double Triple Drop Targets
- Bookcase Upper Playfield Diverter
- Captain Cutler Bash Toy with Magna Hands
- 5 ball Mystery Machine lock
- 2 Metallic green ramps
- 2 spinners
- Under playfield secret passage
- Ball save RGB drop target
- Dual Apron Locks
- RGB Action Button
- Over 200 RGB LEDs
BLOOD SUCKER EDITION
- Clear Plastic Protectors
- Interior Graphics
- Interactive RGB Speaker Lights
- Metallic Flake Powdercoat
- Laser cut speaker grills
- Custom art package by Matt Frank and Jeff Zornow
- Ghoulish green plastic protectors
- Custom zombie chasing Scooby speaker grills
- Ghoulish green powdercoat
- RGB LED Multi-layer Villain Topper
- Custom creeper armor
- Custom Scooby dog tag launch button
- Miner 49er/Scooby mine car sculpts
- Black Knight sculpt
- Mine entrance sculpt
- Abandoned airfield sign
- Charlie the Robot sculpt
Rules & Code
NOTE: Subject to change.
This is an action packed widebody game based around solving original series mysteries, collecting Scooby snacks, and having the ultimate Scooby Pinball Experience!!
- 5 player gameplay
- All members of gang selectable
- Bravery meter
Start a Case
Collect white clue shots then start the case at the Mystery Machine.
Complete character orbit shots.
Captain Cutler Multiball
Bash Cutler’s dive helmet.
Mystery Machine Multiball
Rip spinners to qualify locks at the Mystery Machine.
Scooby Snack Multiball
- Light Scooby Snacks at the drop targets
- Redeem Scooby Snacks for rewards including Scooby Snack Multiball
The Gang’s All Here Wizard Mode
Complete all of the character modes.
We Would’ve Gotten Away With It Wizard Mode
Complete all cases.
Scooby Where Are You? Super Wizard Mode
Complete both The Gang’s All Here and We Would’ve Gotten Away With It wizard modes.