Scooby-Doo is the newest creation from Spooky Pinball! Below is an in-depth overview of the machine, and a dive into the features and rules – check it out!
Game Design: Spooky Luke, Corwin “Bug” Emery
Software: Spooky DJ
Rules: Luke Peters
Art: Matt Frank, Jeff Zornow
Animations: Bill Rude, Brade Duke
Music: Matt “Count D” Montgomery
Voice Acting: Frank Welker, Matthew Lillard, Kate Micucci, Grey Griffin
Price and Production
Standard Edition: $7,769
Blood Sucker Edition: $8,769
Collector’s Edition: $9,769
Sales Open Friday Dec. 9th @ 10AM Central
Limited to 1,969 Total Units
- Widebody with Upper Playfield
- 5 Character Colored Habitrails: Brown – Scooby, Blue – Fred, Green – Shaggy, Orange – Velma, Purple – Daphne
- Double Triple Drop Targets
- Bookcase Upper Playfield Diverter
- Captain Cutler Bash Toy with Magna Hands
- 5 ball Mystery Machine lock
- 2 Metallic green ramps
- 2 spinners
- Under playfield secret passage
- Ball save RGB drop target
- Dual Apron Locks
- RGB Action Button
- Over 200 RGB LEDs
BLOOD SUCKER EDITION
- Clear Plastic Protectors
- Interior Graphics
- Interactive RGB Speaker Lights
- Metallic Flake Powdercoat
- Laser cut speaker grills
- Custom art package by Matt Frank and Jeff Zornow
- Ghoulish green plastic protectors
- Custom zombie chasing Scooby speaker grills
- Ghoulish green powdercoat
- RGB LED Multi-layer Villain Topper
- Custom creeper armor
- Custom Scooby dog tag launch button
- Miner 49er/Scooby mine car sculpts
- Black Knight sculpt
- Mine entrance sculpt
- Abandoned airfield sign
- Charlie the Robot sculpt
Rules & Code
NOTE: Subject to change.
This is an action packed widebody game based around solving original series mysteries, collecting Scooby snacks, and having the ultimate Scooby Pinball Experience!!
- 5 player gameplay
- All members of gang selectable
- Bravery meter
Start a Case
Collect white clue shots then start the case at the Mystery Machine.
Complete character orbit shots.
Captain Cutler Multiball
Bash Cutler’s dive helmet.
Mystery Machine Multiball
Rip spinners to qualify locks at the Mystery Machine.
Scooby Snack Multiball
- Light Scooby Snacks at the drop targets
- Redeem Scooby Snacks for rewards including Scooby Snack Multiball
The Gang’s All Here Wizard Mode
Complete all of the character modes.
We Would’ve Gotten Away With It Wizard Mode
Complete all cases.
Scooby Where Are You? Super Wizard Mode
Complete both The Gang’s All Here and We Would’ve Gotten Away With It wizard modes.
I’m sure the game will sell out in a few hours, however Spooky Pinball is lacking in the quality assurance dept. I purchased Halloween #333 and the game had so many problems. I sold it after only one month for a $4,000 loss. Spooky said that’s part of the pinball world working on it. Yea, after spending 10k I disagree. Plus they screwed up on the voices again on this one just like Halloween. You can keep it at 10k plus butter at another $1,000.00
Screwed up the voices??? With all the best voice actors? Next. . . you had some cred. until that comment and now just come across as someone upset they bought Halloween to flip and it bit them in the boo boo. . .
Mark, go back to sleep!
I agree with the voices. They should have just taken actual sound clips from the show instead of having random people voice over the original people in the video assets. Most of the callouts could have been grabbed from the show too I think. I don’t care how famous the voice actors are… They’re not all original. I think Fred is the only original one? I heard they didn’t get rights to use the original scooby doo song and they cheesed that too?
The machine looks amazing to me (with little info, granted). Theme integration looks awesome overall. Who knows how it will actually “feel” or shoot, but certainly looks to be a super fun pin. I can imagine kids swarming to this as well as adults.
“Tilting is trying, but you’re pushing it!” -Velma
I love Spooky, fully sold on this game.