Iron Maiden Pinball – Quick Rules (3M’s and Extra Ball)
Learn the quick rules to Iron Maiden Pinball by Stern. Get an idea of the 3M’s (Modes, Multiballs, and Multipliers) as well as how to get extra balls.
- Hit enough white lit shots to spell Eddie on the screen
- Battle is then lit to start at the Pharaoh shot(jump ramp/under ramp)
- Completing a mode lights the Pharaoh shot(jump ramp) for a Soul Shard
- To qualify another battle hit more white lit shots to spell Eddie again
It is easiest to hit the Pharaoh shot(jump ramp) to get Eddie letters, but as you progress through the modes the number of white shots will be reduced and the Pharaoh shot will not be available.
Mummy Multiball is the 2 ball multiball.
- Hit the captive ball until Mummy is spelled to light lock
- Lock the ball by hitting the Pharaoh shot on the Pro and the left ramp on Premium/LE
- Hit the captive ball enough times again to spell Mummy to qualify the multiball
- When Mummy letters are strobing then one more hit to the captive ball starts multiball
- Enough switch hits lights the captive ball for a jackpot
Trooper Multiball is the 3 ball multiball.
- Light locks by knocking down the drop targets when “Light Lock” is lit
- The orbits lock the ball virtually until the third ball is locked and multiball starts
- Blue lit shots are lit for jackpots
- 3 jackpots light the super jackpot at the dead end target just right of the Pharaoh shot
Hit the “X” targets around the playfield to light the playfield multiplier in one of the in-lanes. The light can be switched between in-lanes by using the flippers. Rolling the ball over the lit in-lane starts a 2x multiplier that lasts for a limited time. Hit the “X” targets again while in 2x to light the in-lane again for the potential of a 3x multiplier.
Collect an extra ball at the middle “X” target after one of the following:
- Complete 3 of the Power Features (Ramps, Pops, Orbits, Spinners, Targets)
- Complete 30 loops
- Get the 5th Tomb Treasure
Video and Detailed Rulesheet:
Tilt Forums Rulesheet: http://tiltforums.com/t/iron-maiden-pinball-rulesheet/3787